We provide a diverse outdoor and holiday programme for our guests, providing many memorable experiences.
- Skiing on Nassfeld with the experienced boss Norbert Schluga jun. (N3)
- Group Ice Skating on either Lake Pressegger See or Lake Weissensee.
- Snow shoe walking with our senior boss (N2) and friends.
- Tobogganing parties then retiring to a cosy tavern, with bacon, sausage and Austrian pancakes – a great winter experience.
- Zu Silvester bzw.In the New Year there is a lighted torch procession, followed by a large bonfire and disco hosted by Austrian Radio Ö3. A firework display brings in the new year.
- The Hoppel-Koppel-Schnatterstall is also open in winter. Children can handle and stroke rabbits, ducks, goats, ponies and much more"!
- Welcome Evening with Norbert Schluga junior, carried out in several languages with pictures, so that each and very guest can see what we have in store.
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides and MUCH more ... !!!