We have organised a comprehensive and varied programme for our guests during the high season and Public Holidays (e.g. Easter and Whitsun…).
- Twice a week there is Aqua-Gymnastik in our heated pool (June to September)
- Feature films for kids and film-buffs shown daily in CinemaXX in the square
- Football pitch with goal post at Schluga Camping Hermagor and Schluga Beach – an every 10 days there is a tournament for all ages (July and August)
- Organised family walks to the local ham producer, with tastings of local produce
- Coach Tours (e.g. to Venice or the Thermal Baths at Villach) make a pleasant change to camping life.
- Both sites have a TV Lounge, where you can watch sporting fixtures and private media
- Free Wine-tastings let you sample wines from the Friule region
- Visiting local fairs help you experience local crafts and customs (e.g. Speck Festival and Feistritz Church Fair)